Saturday 23 January 2010

Week 3 - Chopped

So, here we are on Week 3.  This isn't the original shot I had in mind, but the props I thought I'd have available to me today turned out not to be, so I put this together in just a few minutes (even more rushed than week 1).  I only managed to get 4 or 5 shots to try to frame this up just right (I wanted to avoid plug sockets and the wall behind the counter, wasn't a lot of room), but it's definitely something I want to go back to in the future and try again (along with a couple of other ideas for the "chopped" theme.

Shot with the Nikon D300s & Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 lens 1/250 @ f/5.6.  Lit from above right with an SB-900 shooting through a tri-grip diffuser.

You can read a bit more about this shot, and what I would do differently over on my photo blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment